Medical Grade Nutritional Product
Celebrate - Vitamins Iron + C Chewable, 60 mg, Berry
Iron deficiencies are a common side-effect of bariatric surgery, most commonly found in women who lose an excess of iron through blood loss during menstruation. An iron deficiency can be very dangerous for the health of your body, and so a daily intake of iron through a vitamin is essential in maintaining a healthy balance.
Our Celebrate Vitamins Iron + C Chewable 60mg in Berry is the perfect way to satisfy your body's need of Iron with a complete 60 mg of the mineral. This dosage satisfies your iron requirement well for the day, along with your requirement of Vitamin C. Now in a delicious tangerine flavor, these soft and refreshing chewables are the delicious stuff of all your vitamin dreams. Taking your vitamins has neve been this enjoyable!
- Low Calorie - 10 Calories
- Low Carbohydrates - 2 Grams
- Low Sugar - 2 Grams
- Aspartame Free
- One of the best tasting iron supplement available
- Formulated with ferrous fumarate which is the most readily absorbed form of iron available.
- Added vitamin C to create a more acidic environment and increase absorption
- Has a coated ferrous fumarate that will protect the teeth while not interfering with absorption.
Why Buy From Us:
- FREE Shipping On Orders $59+
- FREE Samples With Every Order
- Medical Grade Weight Loss Product
- Same Day Shipping When You Order Before 3 PM est.
Serving size: 1 Tbsp ()
Servings Per Container: 30
AMOUNT PER SERVING
- Calories 10
- Calories from Fat 0
Total Fat 0g 0%Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0g 0%
Sodium 0g 0%
Potassium 0g 0%
Total Carbohydrate 2g Less than 1%Dietary Fiber 00%
- Protein 0g0%
- % DAILY VALUE*
- Vitamin A 0%
- Vitamin C 100%
- Calcium 0%
- Vitamin E 0%
- Riboflavin 0%
- Niacin 0%
- Vitamin B6 0%
- Biotin 0%
- Pantothenic Acid 0%
- Phosphorus 0%
- Iodine 0%
- Zinc 0%
- Copper 0%
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
"Cane sugar, natural flavors, stearic acid, citric acid, malic aol oeet juice, magnesium stearate. silica and sucralose."